Monday, February 6, 2012

Let's Be Vain ;) (But only temporarily)



After a ton of requests, I finally gave in. I can't write a book right now, so, I created a blog. What now? Your first post is one of the most important. It's what draws people in and keeps them coming back. I have oh-so-many things to talk about, but I thought,... hmmm... to start off, why not talk about ME!? Might as well give off an overview and lay down my basics, so... here ya go! ;)


I am no ordinary little woman. I have lead an absurdly adventurous life and have gained more life experience than several members of the geriatric community combined in my whopping 27 1/2 years of life. I am passionate about many things (what's a life worth living without passion?), and I'm pretty verbal about it. I rant, I rave, I brag, I complain, I compliment, sometimes I just feel like letting it all out... and I have that right. People may not like what I have to say about EVERYTHING, people may not always agree with me, people may think I'm out of line or spot on... but it's MY opinion. It's how I feel. It's MY life. I do lack tact... in fact, I'm down right brutally honest, so don't ask if you don't want the truth, which I speak a lot of. I can't wait to get feedback from all walks of life and to hear how YOU feel about the truths that I speak. I look forward to sharing all of my life's ups and downs with you... my world, friends old and new, family... I'm a proud Mommy, I'm in the last stage of pregnancy, I'm a Tashia of many trades, I love and I dislike, I want to share the pictures that make my smile, the stories and thoughts that make me angry or giggle, the everyday experiences that happen that people consider too taboo to post on Facebook or say out loud... I want to go through this incredible life I've been given and share it with anyone who wants to read about it. I'm sure I'll ruffle a few feathers along the way, but when it's all said and done, I hope that I brighten up lives and make a few days. Happy reading to all of you and I hope you subscribe to this blog and keep on coming back!

<3  Tashia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?