Monday, April 9, 2012

Bunnies, Eggs, Babies, and JESUS

I had one phenomenal Easter weekend! It was the first one with both my babies and that incredible Boyfriend of mine, not to mention all of our wonderful family and friends... I don't think I had one meal since Thursday that wasn't prepared on a grill, Munchkin had his first real Easter egg hunt (and won a prize!), both boys were freaking ADORABLE in their outfits, spent some quality time with a few of my favorite people, I got to cook for everybody (which I LOVE), and Transformer and Munchkin both ate up all the attention EVERYBODY kept lavishing them with. At one point, I seriously thought I busted a stitch from laughing so hard, and yet again from playing with Munchkin. The highlight of my weekend, hands down, was our after church dubstep rock-out session (just me, Boyfriend, and Munchkin) in the car. :) I hadn't been able to go back to church up to this point, so today we took the parents to Warehouse with us... let me tell you... walking in that building... it's an unexplainable "coming home" feeling. It felt so awesome to be there, with a church community I've come to know and love. Hearing Bruce speak always does something for my soul, and after being down with the blues physically and emotionally lately, my spirit needed todays overdose of holy. Over-all, this turned out to be a pretty amazing 1st Easter for our brand new mini family. Family functions, hockey games, cookouts, babies, family, slumber parties, friends... the only thing missing was a few special people.... (Fairy God-Mother, Best Friend, Little Brother, Aunt Sherry and Uncle George, and OF COURSE, LEONARDO THE GODFATHER.) Life is grand when you let God run it how he wants.

Happy Easter y'all, I hope yours was as good as ours, and that each of you remembered to thank Jesus this morning. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?